Mental health is just like our physical health – sometimes we have good days and sometimes we have bad days. If you feel like you are starting to get unwell again; it is better to seek help and get the support you need quickly.
There are many signs that may indicate that someone is starting to become unwell. Some signs to look for include:
- Feeling tired or less motivated
- Change in appetite
- Little interest or pleasure in doing things
- Change in sleep pattern
More severe symptoms may include;
- Stopping medication or not taking it regularly.
- Feeling tense, nervous, or hostile.
- Social withdrawal or isolation.
- Decline in personal hygiene.
- Increase in paranoia, hallucinations, or hearing voices.
- Confusing or nonsensical speech.